Enviro-Clean Equipment, Inc. (ECE) began doing business on May 1, 1995 and was incorporated in July of 2000. ECE sells and services municipal equipment and parts to Public Works Departments and contractors in the states of Oregon and Washington.
- ECE is a small business employing 20 local people in Gresham, OR and Lakewood, WA.
- Company headquarters are in Gresham, OR
- Gresham Facility: 9,000 sq. ft. parts and service facility, $1 million in inventory, and three full time mechanics
- Lakewood Facility: two full time mechanics, service trucks, and a 10,000 sq. ft. service facility
- Enviro-Clean Equipment has an Excellent company credit rating, is profitable every year, and is overall a financially strong and growing company.
- Sales have grown drastically since 1995, reaching $13 million in 2013, and ECE expects that growth to continue for many years to come.
Contracts & Recognitions
- Recently awarded the Vac-Con National Service Award – Top Service Provider in the USA
- Recently awarded the Vac-Con National Parts Volume Increase Award (2012)
- Consistently recognized as one of the top ten dealers nationally by Schwarze Industries (street sweepers) and Vac-Con, Inc. (sewer cleaner trucks)
- Washington State Contract for Sewer and Catch Basin Cleaners – 5 years (2012 – 2017)
- King County Catch Basin Cleaner Contract – 5 years (2012 – 2017)
- Replaced all SDOT (City of Seattle) Sweepers in 2012 and 2013